|Venue||Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff CF10 5AL|
|Date||Sunday 28th June 2020|
|Olympic||06.30 - Wave 1|
|Sprint||08.00 - Wave 1|
ITU Age Group Qualifier Start Times - Draft Legal
|ITU Qualifiers||10.00 - Wave 1|
For full wave information, please consult the FINAL INSTRUCTIONS for your distance.
Cut Off Times
Swim immersion times
Olympic - 50 mins
Sprint - 30 mins
Super Sprint - 20 mins
All mass participation cyclists must be clear of the course by 10.00 am
Registration and Expo
Registration will take place outside the Wales Millennium Centre on the Saturday Evening and Sunday morning of the event weekend
Saturday: 12:00 - 16:00
Sunday: 05:00 - onwards
There are numerous pay and display car parks located in the Bay.
You can park at County Hall for £5 (TBC) all day. The car park opens at 5am, please make sure you buy a ticket because you are very likely to be fined if you don’t.
13:00 (approx) Mass Participation
- Top 3 (male and female)
- Top 3 age groups (male and female)
- Categories are decided on race turn out
14:00 (approx) British Age Group Sprint Distance Triathlon Championships
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals are awarded in each five year age group category,
- Athletes need to have a valid Home Nations membership no later than 5pm, 3 working days prior to the Championships (Wednesday 24 June),
- N.B. Qualification for the GB Age Group Team follows the usual process. To be eligible for qualification, athletes must have registered their intent to qualify with British Triathlon by 5pm on the Friday before (Friday 26 June). Click here for more information.
Under normal Circumstances both Womens and Mens prizes will be awarded to the Top 3 Open and 1st Placed Vets in V40, V50, V60, V70. Additional prizes may be added in events where participation numbers warrant extra recognition.
*Timings subject to change. All prizes must be collected on the day. Under no circumstances will prizes be posted out.