***COVID-19 Update - In light of the ongoing health crisis in the UK and globally, we have issued a statement here***
Welcome to the awesome Tour de Môn - the cycle sportive which takes you around the beautiful island of Anglesey.
The Tour de Môn will take you to the most stunning and iconic locations on the wonderful island of Anglesey. Boasting possibly the most beautiful coastline in the whole of the UK this is an event that brings people back time and time again, both locals and visitors. Over 1000 riders join us each year and the event has become a calendar highlight for cyclists and local people who support the riders as they pass by with warm Welsh encouragement.
Experience some of the most picturesque countryside and coastal roads and pit yourself against the clock on the 'Flying Mile' held at RAF Valley giving you the unique opportunity of cycling uninterrupted on the runway. Unparallelled views of Snowdonia from this location make it a real treat.
From clubs, to families and charity riders this is a friendly ride with riders of all ages and abilities coming together to take on the challenge.
View all the routes and profiles here
- Access to the Event Village with food and drink, family activities, entertainment, shopping and toilets
- Full route marking with over 100 friendly marshals on course
- Water and feed stations around course fully stocked with a wide range of food from bread and cheese to cakes, chocolate and fruit
- Mechanical support on the course
- Electronic chip timing
- Live tracker system allowing friends and family to track you around the course
- Web results service
- On course recovery service
- Event photography
- Bespoke medal for all finishers
- Free goody bag given at registration!
- Family ride for children and families
- Live bilingual commentary
- Exclusive discounts (at the AAH Store)
- Event t-shirts and hoodies that can be purchased at registration and collected on the day
Cogs y Gogs will be in the event village during registration and on the day, providing bike checks for £5.
Find the 2019 Ride Report here
Take a look at the amazing 2019 event photography from Events by Mel Parry
You can get all the 2019 results here at our timing partners' TDL website