***COVID-19 Update - In light of the ongoing health crisis in the UK and globally, we have issued a statement here***
Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k
Always Aim High Events are proud to present this trail event in Newborough Forest, Anglesey.
Complementing the Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon, the Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10km is set in the beautiful surroundings of Newborough Forest, Anglesey. This event is hugely popular with trail runners and triathletes alike with over 500 runners anticipated to descend on Anglesey.
Starting in the beautiful surroundings of Newborough Forest, the course takes you through the trees onto the beautiful winding woodland trails. Continuing along Afon Cefni and back into the Forest, the course loops round to bring runners back to where they started and a heroes welcome from the spectators on the finish line. Take a look at the full route on our website here
What you can expect:
Always Aim High Store
Don't worry if you forget anything over the race weekend, because at both registration and the Event Village (finish area) we will be selling a number of running products at discounted prices. These will include HIGH5 nutritional products, running kit and bespoke Always Aim High branded goodies.
|Venue||Newborough Forest, Anglesey (LL61 6SG)|
|Date||Sunday 22nd November 2020|
|Start times||09:30 - Half Marathon
10:30 - 10k
11:00 - CaniCross
Prize Giving & Categories*
|Prize Giving||TBC (approx)|
|Open||1st, 2nd, 3rd|
|Vet 40||1st, 2nd, 3rd|
|Vet 50||1st, 2nd|
|Cut Offs||13:15 - Finish line will close|
*subject to change
- The event will be run under Welsh Athletics Rules.
- Minimum age on the day is 17 years for the Half Marathon and 17 years for the 10k.
- Our full refund policy can be found by clicking here.
- Littering - our policy on littering can be found here. Any irresponsible littering along the route will result in disqualification.
- Headphones at this event are NOT PERMITTED. This is at the Race Directors discretion and due to runners needing to pass on single track trails.